United Bank of India recruitment 2016 official notification for PO JMG scale 1 post. Total 100 vacancies available. Apply at www.unitedbankofindia.com
UBI Probationary officer vacancies 2016
Hello everyone aspirant who are waiting for online application process of united bank of india should have check official website of the organization that is united bank of India. Before providing all details about recruitment. we would like to avail important information and details of this recruiting organization. It is very helpful to know about the company which we are going to work with them. so let us know about history of company.
UBI PO Notification 2016
This organization full form is United Bank Of India, where as people known it by its short name that is UBI, United Bank Of India was established in the year 1950 which is more than 60 years ago and soon after country’s independence from British Rule. It is running by central Government of India. United Bank Of India headquarter situated in kolkata city of west Bengal State. Main function is providing banking and financial services in the country.
This is not enough yet they have 35 regional offices and more than 2005 branch offices spreading in the entire country, Most of the branches are situated in estern part of the country. As per company’s report of 2011, more than 15000 people are working in this organization, if you are interested to work with this organization than this is golden opportunity for you.
UBI PO Notification 2016
Organization Name:- United Bank Of India
Total Number of Vacancies :- 100 posts.
Name of Post:- Probationary officer JMG Scale 1
They have also mention number of vacancies according to the categories of applicants.
- For general category :- 51 posts
- For OBC Category :- 27 posts
- For SC Category :- 15 posts
- For ST Category :- 07 Posts
This is central Government organization so this job category will be a central government job and they are not mention offices details in which for they are recruit staff, So right now we can say job location as India.
All the aspirant can check all details very carefully like education qualification, age limit, etc. Because this is very important if you are think for applying to it.
Candidates minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years for above mention posts.
all aspirant should have complete their graduate degree from government recognized university.
United Bank Of India official authorities sets different selection process for select proper aspirant. Organization will conduct two rounds first is online test and second is personal interview, Candidate should keep in mind that they have qualify in both rounds.
Aspirant should pay Rs. 700 who are from general category with included application fees and intimation charges, Other reserved categories candidates will have to pay only intimation charge that is RS 150.
Check Below important dates which should not forget. Here we gives details to our readers how online application can be done on official website of organization.
Steps for apply online UBI Recruitment 2016
- Online applying candidates first log on to official website of the organization.
- On official site home page select recruitment tab, click on that.
- Search UBI PO online application link of above mention post and click on it.
- After click you will get to Know complete details about it.
- check all details and information fill up all require details as per given instruction then click apply button
- Now click on submit button to submit your application after paying application fees as per your category
- at the end download and print form for future reference use.
- Online registration process will start from 28th June 2016
- Online registration process last date is 12th July 2016
- Pre-exam training call letter will be available from 20th July 2016
- Dates for pre exam training 27th July 2016 to 1st Aug. 2016
- Admit card availability for online test 26th July 2016
- Assumed date for online test 7th aug. 2016
Download official notification
Official Website: www.unitedbankofindia.com