SBI Clerk Mains Results 2016 notification has announced India Junior Associates Exam Result, JA JAA Merit List with Expected Cut off Marks and Score Card on our official web site that is www.sbi.co.in:
SBI Junior Associates Result 2016: one month ago State Bank of India has announced recruiting notification of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agriculture Associates in Clerical posts for filling 17168 numbers of empty posts. Many of talented and skillful candidates are applying for this post. If you are having interest in this post than you can apply it on 5th to 25th April 2016 through our official site www.sbi.co.in. Candidate who had attended exam of SBI JA & JAA for them Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Center of Mumbai is planning to dealer results along with expected cut off marks with merit list by online method through our official web site, so candidates who had written this exam in the month of May/June 2016 they will get their result very soon from our official site.
State Bank of India is also called as SBI and it is Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. This was formed in the 1st July 1955 and bank is owned by government and it’s headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State band of India is biggest bank along with Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank. It has 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices throughout 36 countries.
Just 1 month ago State bank of India has announced online registration for Junior Associate and Junior Agriculture Associates in Clerical. Candidates who had completed their graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognized university are eligible for this post. Candidates should have more than 20 years age and less than 28 years of age can apply for this post.
Latest Update 22-08-2016: candidates who had written SBI Clerical Mains Exam 2016 they will get their results in our official web site along with cut off marks and merit list.
SBI Clerk Mains Results 2016
Name of organization: State Bank of India
Job title: Clerical Cadre
Total number of vacancies: 18,855 vacancies
- Junior Associate (JA)
- Junior Agriculture Associates (JAA)
Result Date: Update soon
SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks 2016
- Andhra Pradesh and Telagana state cut off marks for ST=113, SC=131, OBC=143 and General cast has 148.
- Kerala state has off marks for ST=91, SC=110, OBC=124 and General cast has 124.
- Madhya Pradesh state cut off marks for ST=105, SC=131, OBC=139 and General cast has 147.
- Bihar state cut off marks for ST=106, SC=126, OBC=146 and General cast has 155.
- Delhi/Haryana state cut off marks for ST=138, SC=129, OBC=136 and General cast 153.
- Rajasthan state cut off marks for ST=108, SC=123, OBC=140 and General cast has 155.
- Tamil Nadu state cut off marks for ST=105, SC=119, OBC=119 and General cast has 119.
- Gujarat state cut off marks for ST=87, SC=131, OBC=134 and General cast has 137.
- Karnataka state cut off marks for ST=77, SC=89, OBC=98 and General cast has 98.
- Maharastra state cut off marks for ST=70, SC=120, OBC=111 and General cast has 132.
- Odisha state cut off marks for ST=103, SC=125, OBC=148 and General cast has 151.
- UP state cut off marks for ST=107, SC=122, OBC=146 and General cast has 155.
- Uttarakhand state cut off marks for ST=97, SC=101, OBC=142 and General cast has 150.
Steps for SBI Clerk Mains Merit List 2016
- Open our official web portal.
- Click on suitable link of State Bank of India Clerk Results 2016.
- Now you will find empty page with empty box.
- Write the roll number and date of birth, than submit it.
- Then you will find your result on your screen.
- Save or download your result for your further use.
Official Site: www.sbi.co.in
If you have any questions related to SBI Clerk Mains Results 2016 notification, than please inform as by writing comment on given below given comment box. Visit our official web site for more information like cut off marks, merit list, main exam date, call letter.