Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 notification is announced for filling total 5855 posts of Sub Inspector and Constable:
KSP Civil Police Constable Notification 2016: candidates who had completed their study and having dream to work in Defence Department, than within few days you are going to fulfill your dream, because Karnataka Police Department has announced a notification for filling 5855 posts of Inspector and Constable. Candidates can visit our official site for applying online forms and they have to apply before 13th October 2016. They can apply online by visiting www.ksp.gov.in.
Karnataka State Police is also famous by its sort name that is KSP. They are having many different departments like Law and order, State Intelligence Wing, Crime and Technical Services Wing, Reserve Police, Mounted Police, Forest Cell and Coastal Security Police. They are finding more people, in order to run government in good manor.
They had come with Rojgar samachar, so many people are visiting their official site for online registration process. Many candidates want to work this department and they are having more expectation of getting selected in this job. Candidates can apply by online mode, so please visit our official site every day.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016
Name of organization: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
Role of job: Civil Police Constable, Armed Police Constable, Sub‐ Inspector, Wireless, CAR/ DAR and KSRP
Total number of post: 5855
Job location: Karnataka
Job category: Sarkari Naukri
Latest Armed Police Vacancies 2016
Education qualification: candidates who had completed their SSLC and intermediate in PUC from any recognize collage they are eligible for this post.
- Candidates should be more than 18 years of age and less than 25 years of age on 17th October 2016, in order to apply for constable post.
- Candidates should be more than 21 year of age and less than 26 year of age on 13th October 2016, in order to apply for Sub inspector post.
- Selection process:
For Constable Post: Nominees are going to face 2 types of test like Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test and who will give their best in both tests they will get selected for constable post.
For Sub Inspector Post: Nominees are going to face 3 types of test like ET & PST, Written examination and Viva‐ voice and who will get more marks in all tests they will be selected for the Sub inspector post.
Application fees details: nominees who are from General cast they have to pay Rs.250/- as application fees and candidates who are from reserved cast they have to pay Rs.100/- as application fees. Candidates can pay their fees in SBI Mysore or SBI Hyderabad.
Salary details: Selected nominees are going to get different salary as per the post wise on monthly basis; nominees can find all the needed information of salary on our official site.
Important Dates to note:
- Starting date for applying online form will be 21st September 2016 for post of police constable and closing date will be 17th October 2016.
- Starting date for online registration process will be on 19th September 2016 for Sub inspector post and closing date will be 13th October 2016.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Police Constable Online Form 2016
- Visit our official site which is given in this article.
- Search for suitable link.
- Click on Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 link.
- Select the post and go through full article once.
- Fill all the needed details in correct way.
- Check once all the filled details.
- Click on submit button to submit the online form.
- Take a print of field form for further use.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
If you have any questions related to Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 notification than inform as by writing comment on below given comment box.