IB Recruitment 2016 notification of Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) for filling 320 number of posts is available on our official web site that is mha.nic.in:
Intelligence Bureau JIO Recruitment 2016: The Intelligence Bureau of India is finding talented and young candidates for filling 320 empty post of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade II Technical in the Bureau. Candidates who had completed their study and presently they are finding for government job, for them this is good opportunity to make use. Before applying for this post Candidates have to go through below lines in order to get all the details like age limit, essential qualifications. Candidates after seeing all the details if they are finding that they are eligible for this post, so they can apply for this post through our official site that is www.mha.nic.in. Candidates have to fill correct details in the IB JIO Application Form 2016.
This notification is only for UR, OBC, SC, ST cast and physically handicapped (HH, OH, VH) candidates should not apply for this post. The total number of post may decrease or it may increase and they can change the date of application as per the government reserves rights. The posts are temporary but if candidates are giving their best during the year they can continue. 24th September 2016 is last date. Education qualification, cast category and age limits are determined on the last date. Candidates who are willing to apply for this post they can go through employment news of past 7 days.
Candidates will get any examination center, it’s not necessary that candidates will get center in their city only, but our department is trying to give you nearby center only for examination. In order to get good marks in the exam candidates have to go through Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2016 from our official web portal.
IB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy
Name of department: Intelligence Bureau of India
Name of posts: Junior Intelligence Officer Grade II (Technical)
Classification: General Central Service, Group-‘ C’ (Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial)
Total number of post: 320 posts
Job location: Anywhere in India
Type of post: Central Government Jobs/IB Vacancy 2016
Declaration Type: Advertisement/Application Form
Category Wise Vacancies Classification:
- Candidates who belong to unreserved category for them total 190 posts are available.
- Candidates who belong to other Backward Cast for them 43 post are available.
- Candidates who belong to SC cast for them 57 posts are available.
- Candidates who belong to ST cast for them 30 poets are available.
IB Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Required Qualification:
- Candidates must complete 12th class with mathematics and physics.
- Candidates must complete 2 years Industrial Training Courses in Radio Technician or Electronics.
Age limits: candidates must have more than 18 year of age and less than 27 years of age as per the government laws.
Upper age limits:
- For SC/ST cast have 5 years.
- For OBC cast has 3 years.
Selection methods: candidate selection is based on their marks in written test and tread test.
- Candidates will get salary of 5200 to 20200 with 2400 as grade pay.
Examination Cum Registration Charges:
Candidates who are from unreserved cast have to pay Rs.50/- as application fees and other cast candidates need not to pay any application fee.
Offline mode: candidates have to pay in State bank of India by using Challan.
IB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- Open our official web portal that is https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha10/.
- Go through all the details.
- Enter all the correct details and click on submit button.
- Login by entering password and user name
- Fill the form by writing correct details.
- Upload your photo copy and needed documents.
- Full fill payment details.
- Last take print of that for further use.
- 24th September 2016 is last date for applying.
If you have any questions related to IB Recruitment 2016 notification than please inform as by writing comment on below given comment box.