HP High Court Admit Card 2016 notification has announced hall ticket/call Letter & exam date for junior office Assistant post, so please visit our official web portal that is hphighcourt.nic.in site:
HP High Court JOA Hall Ticket 2016: Himachal Pradesh High Court has announced admit card and exam date for junior officer Assistant post. Many of you had completed your studies and now you are finding government job, so you can apply for HP High Court JOA Recruitment 2016 notification by our web portal that is www.hphighcourt.nic.in and candidates who are applying for this post they will get their admit card and exam dates at above given site.
Himachal Pradesh High Court was founded in the year of 25th January 1971 at Shimla, India and it working under state government of Himachal Pradesh. They have two judges and one chief justice and they are working with 26 cases of Shimla and four Punjab hill states. They will announced various types of notification for various posts as per the requirements newly they are finding of junior officer Assistant post for filling total 103 empty posts.
HP High Court Admit Card 2016
Name of organization: Himachal Pradesh High Court
Job role: Junior Office Assistant (JOA) and Clerk
Job address: Himachal Pradesh
Job category: government job
Category: Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter
Exam Date for Junior Office Assistant:
- Candidates who are applying for junior officer Assistant post for them written examination date is 12th September 2016.
- Candidates who are applying for junior officer Assistant for them Mains examination is on 25th September 2016.
- Candidates who are applying for junior officer Assistant for them personal interview is held on 3rd October 2016.
Exam Date for Clerk:
- Candidates who are applying for Clerk post for them written examination bate is 4th September 2016.
- Candidates who are applying for Clerk post they are going to have their Mains examination on 18th September 2016.
- Candidates who are applying for Clark post for them personal interview is on 3rd October 2106.
Name of examination: HP High Court JOA Prelims Exam 2016
Candidates who had applied for this post, now they are waiting for their hall ticket because it has information related your exam date, so now we hope that all the candidates are free and no one has any question and they started to prepare for this examination. When you are studying for these exams please go through organization published syllabus, exam pattern & previous year papers in order to read in easy way. Candidates have to enter their your registration number and birth date in order to get your admit card.
Candidates have to face Screening Test/ Mains and hand written exam, personal interview round/viva voice test in order to get selected for this post. Hand written exam is of 100 marks 100 questions and the entire question will ask from General Knowledge, Basics of Computers, Reasoning, English & Hindi. Exam pattern is given below for Clerk post and Junior Office Assistant post.
Exam pattern for Clerk Post:
HP High Court Clerk Syllabus/Exam Pattern
|Written Test||A||General Knowledge||70||70||2 Hours|
|Basics of Computers||10||10|
|B||English, Hindi||80||2 Hours|
|Type Test||Qualifying||10 Minutes|
HP High Court Junior Office Assistant Syllabus/Exam Pattern
|Written Test||A||General Knowledge||50||50||2 Hours|
|Basics of Computers||30||30|
|B||English, Hindi||60||2 Hours|
|Type Test||Qualifying||10 Minutes|
Himachal Pradesh HC Clerk Call Letter 2016
- Open our official web site which is given in this article.
- Click on suitable link for getting admit card.
- Now you will find empty page with blank boxes and they will ask you to fill the boxes by writing correct roll number and date of birth.
- Fill the box by writing correct roll number and bate of birth.
- Wait for few seconds you will find your admit card on your screen.
- Download your admit card for any further use.
Official Website: www.hphighcourt.nic.in
If you have any questions related to HP High Court Admit Card 2016 notification, than please inform as by writing comment on comment box and all the needed information related to this post available in our web portal.