Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 notification is announced for filling 294 seats of Stenographer, System Officer & Assistant post is available on our official web portal that is hcojas. guj.nic.in | gujarathighcourt.nic.in:
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2016: Candidates who had completed their study and finding for job, for them Gujarat high court stenographer has announced a notification on their web portal that is www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in. Candidates can apply online on notification number RC/1434/2016(I) for Stenographer Grade I (Gujarati & English), Steno Grade II (Gujarati & English) post and also by using Notification no RC/B/1304/2016(SO & SA) for system officer and system assistant post.
Candidates have to visit our site and go through all the eligibility criteria and then you can apply for filling 294 High Court Vacancy in Gujarat. More details of this post you will find at http://ojas.guj.nic.in/ and also in news. Candidates who are applying for various post they can go through our official web site and check closing date for online application submission.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016
Name of the department: Gujarat High Court, Ahmedabad
Total number of empty posts: 294 posts
- For English Stenographer Grade I total 63 posts are available.
- For English Stenographer Grade II total 57 posts are available.
- For Gujarati Stenographer Grade I total 45 posts are available.
- For Gujarati Stenographer Grade II total 69 posts are available.
- For System Officer 30 posts and System Assistant 30 posts are available.
Declaration: Advertisement/Application Form
Type of job: Government Jobs in Gujarat
Note: We have updated here latest syllabus information of Gujarat high court examination so keep in touch with us for more information.
Latest Gujarat High Court Notification 2016
Candidates are inform that, there are 234 empty posts are available for Stenographer Grade I & II (English and Gujarati) and 60 posts are available for officer and system assistant, so candidates can apply for above given posts.
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For the post of Stenographer Grade I (English and Gujarati) candidates must have age more 21 years and less than 40 years.
- For Stenographer Grade II (English and Gujarati) candidates must have age more than 21 years and less than 35 years.
- For System Officer and System Assistant candidates must have age more than 18 years and less than 35 years on 14th October 2016.
Candidates should have completed their graduation from any recognize collage.
- For post no 1 candidates must have English typing speed of 120 wpm.
- For post no 2 candidates must have English typing speed of 100 wpm.
- For post no 3 candidates must have Gujarati typing speed of 90 wpm.
- For post no 4 candidates must have Gujarati typing speed of 75 wpm.
- For post no 5 candidates must complete BE/B.Tech with CS/IT or MCA with 55% of result.
- For post no 6 candidates must complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Note: Here meaning of WPM is Words Per Minute.
Fees cum Application Charges and Mode of Payment:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- who are from SC/ST/SEBC/Phd/ExServicemen cast.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- who are from other cast.
In order to select for the applied post they have to face 2 tests one is Elimination Test and another is Computer Aided Test.
It is available on our notification.
How to fill Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016 online application
- Visit our official site.
- Go through full notification.
- Enter all the needed details.
- Upload your photo copy and needed documents.
- Now click on submit button to submit the online form.
- Take a print of field application form.
Gujarat High Court Jobs 2016 Important Dates
Post No 1 to 4:
English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I
- Online registration starts from 1st October 2016.
- Closing date for online application form is 15th October 2016.
- 19th November 2016 is Stenography/Skill Test date.
- Candidates will have their viva test on December 2016/January 2017
English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II
- Online registration is starting from 1st October 2016.
- Closing date for registration is on 15th October 2016.
- Candidates have written examination on 20th November 2016 at morning time and Stenography Skill test will be at same day in afternoon time.
Post No 5 & 6:
- Online registration was started from 15th September 2016.
- Closing date for online registration is 14th October 2016.
- Elimination exam date is 27th November 2016.
- Computer Aided exam date is January/February 2017.
If you have any questions related to Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 than inform as by writing comment on below given comment box.