BPCL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For 69 Trainee Post At bpclcareers.in:
BPCL Vacancies 2016: All who are waiting for jobs in Govt Section have a good news. As Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has issued notification about various vacancies. They have released 69 Trainee post. So candidate who have education and qualification as per Advertisement can apply before last date. Around half year later they have issued various job. Online Application will start from 18th June, 2016 and it will over on 04th July, 2016. Having education and qualification as per notification can try their luck to appear in examination or pass examinations. bpclcareers.in is web portal where all candidate who are interested can get more details about same.
BPCL Trainee Recruitment 2016
Let’s have some ideological information about BPCL. It is a central government oil and Gas Company. We have seen thousands of petrol pump across country. This company comes under central government. Headquarter of this firm is situated at Mumbai and Kochi. Main Refineries are located at Bina in MP and Numaligarh is Assam. In year 2015 one survey was made at that time this company was ranked 280 out of 500 biggest company of world. It is a matter of really appreciations for us. As per latest reports this company have more than 12000 employee. So Now you have a chance to be a part of wonderful company so try your best in order to get selected. All recruitment in BPCL will be made via interview, written test and Some document verification process only. We have try to provide here each and every details about examination which can give you more idea about it.
BPCL Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Recruitee Organization: BPCL – Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited
Post Name: Trainee
Total number of vacancies: 69 Trainee vacancies
Post Wise Details:
- Chemist Trainee: 6 vacancies
- General Workman : 63 vacancies
Job Type: Central government job
Job location: Anywhere in India
Candidate who have minimum age 18 year and maximum age 30 year are eligible for this post. All age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- For Post of Chemist Trainee Candidate must have obtained degree of M.sc with First Class from govt approved University.
- For Post of General Workman Applicant have completed diploma in relevant filed from recognized university.
Aspirant will be selected on basis of Written Test, Skill or Proficiency test, Document verification and final will be Medical test
- Candidate who will selected for post of Chemist Trainee will receive salary of RS. 13500/- to RS. 31000/-
- For other posts selected candidate will have salary of Rs. 11500/- to RS. 20000/-
How to Fill BPCL Online Application Form 2016 ?
- Beginning with official website bpclcareers.in
- After opening web portal you will see recruitment section
- Now just search latest bpcl recruitment notification
- Read whole details and enter necessary details
- Having fill up all details just upload photo, signature etc.
- Just press on submit button
- Soon you will have application number just save it or take a print of it for further use only.
- Online application Start Date: June 18th, 2016
- Last date for application process: July 4th, 2016
Official website: bpclcareers.in
In case of any query about BPCL Recruitment 2016 just write a comment over here we will try to reply you as early as possible. Keep visiting us for more update about BPCL Exam, Syllabus, Paper Solution etc.