Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016, Application Form, notification for 400 vacant in Bank of Baroda for Probationary Officer post issued at official web portal that is www.bankofbaroda.com:
BOB Recruitment 2016: Bank of Baroda is searching for Young and Talented minds candidates, for applying online application form for BMSB Selection Exercise 2016 -7 on our official site that is www.bankofbaroda.com. If you want more information about Age limits, eligibility criteria, so please go through Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I PDF file. Candidates who are interested for applying PO jobs, they should have good knowledge and skills to be good bankers. We had given all the details such as academic qualification, age limits and also selection procedure so please read out given details and apply online mode.
Band of Baroda is the biggest bank in India and 2nd largest bank in India it comes after State Bank of India. 20 July 1908 Bank of Baroda was found and main headquarter of Bank of Baroda in Vadodara which is located in Gujarat. Bank of Baroda handles Bank products like Credit Cards, Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance and Insurance, Wealth Management etc and they want multi talented, skillful candidates to work honestly in there Bank. Candidates who willing to apply and if they are eligible for the post they can apply their online application form before closing date of accepting.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda
Total number of vacancies required: 400 vacancies
Name of post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Category Wise Post Detail:
- For Open cast candidate have 202 seats in their hands.
- For OBC cast candidates have 108 seats in their hand.
- For SC cast have only 60 seats.
- For ST cast have very less number of seats only 30 seats,so please apply fast to get job in BOB.
Type of job: Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
BOB PO Eligibility Criteria 2016
Educational Qualification: candidates who are applying for this post they must completed their 12 and they must completed their graduation with more than 60% of marks from any recognized college.
Age limits: Applying for this post candidate must have 20 years and not more than 28 years upper age relaxation will be consider as per the government rules and laws.
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD have to pay only 100/- as application fee.
- Candidates of any other cast have to pay 600/- as application Fee.
How to Apply BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2016
Candidates have to fill online form only which is given in our web site that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in applying from any other mode will not be accepted.
- Now open main site and click on Bank of Baroda official notification and it will open.
- Now go through all notification without skipping any details.
- Then click to apply button for further process.
- Now fill all the correct and present detail in empty space given in form.
- Now upload your present photo copy and signature.
- Now check once again filled details and verify that, than press confirm button to confirm your online form.
- Now you have to pay fees for your online application form by online methods only such ac credit card or debit card ect.
- Now you will get your filled application form on your screen.
- Take a print of your online application form for your further use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- 2nd August 2016 is starting date submission of online forms
- 21st August 2016 is closing date for receiving application
- Exam Date of BOB PO on 25.9.2016
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
After interpretation of this article, if have any questions or doubts on Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 so they can send as comment by writing your comment in comment box, and visit our web site for any other updates like exam dates, result, answer keys.