Army Public School Recruitment 2016 notification is at our official web site that is www.aps-csb.in for filling 8000 of AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher Vacancies:
AWES Teacher Recruitment 2016: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has announced Biggest Job Opening Notification in the terms of APS Teacher job 2016 on its official web portal and in Employment Newspapers. All the Indian eligible candidates are allowed to apply for this post of PGT/TGT/PRT for filling 8000 number of posts. Candidates who had completed his studies and finding for teacher job in government schools for them this are good opportunity to apply for Army Public School Jobs.
Candidates who are finding job in government in India can use this golden opportunity by applying online form. Army Public School is accepting online form and closing date for submitting online form is 13th September 2016. As this is Sarkari Naukri many candidates are going to apply for this post, before going to applying for this post please go through this notification in order to get details of eligibility criteria, recruitment rules, application fee, salary details and steps for how to apply online.
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2016: nowadays more number of schools is finding good, talented and skillful teachers staff for filling empty posts of teachers in there state. After this recruiting notification all the army public schools are going to get talented and skillful teachers as per there requirements. Candidates should be ready to work in any place in India and no further suggestion will be considered.
Army Public School Recruitment 2016
Name of department: Army Public School
Examination Authority: Army Welfare Education Society
Total number of vacancies: 8000 posts
Post categories: PGT/TGT/PRT
APS Teachers Exam Date: 26 – 27 Nov 2016 (Tentative)
Test mode: online mode
Examination center: Select Cities/towns across India
Application mode: online mode
Type of job: Government job
Job location: Anywhere in India
AWES TGT PGT Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As on 01st April 2016):
- Candidates who are applying for NCR schools their age should be not more than 40 years.
- Candidates who are applying for TGT/PRT their upper age limits are 29 years.
- Candidates who are applying for PGT their age should be more than 36 years.
- Candidate age should be less than 57 years.
- In the last 10 years they should have maximum 5 years of teaching experience.
- Education Qualification:
- Candidates who are going to apply for PGT they must complete their post Graduation/B Ed from any recognize college and they should pass with 50 marks.
- Candidates who are applying for TGT they must complete their Graduation/B Ed from any recognize college and they should pass with 50 marks.
- Candidates who are applying for PRT they must complete their Graduation/B Ed from any recognize college and they should pass with 50 marks.
Note: CTET and TET which is conducted by the state government is acceptable for TGTs/PRTs to be appointed regular and CTET and TET is not acceptable for appearing in CSB screening exam. Will announced APS exam syllabus 2016 in our web portal.
- Candidates selection will be depend on 2 type of exams hand written exam and personal interview performance.
Note: screening exam will be for only selected candidates.
Five Easy Steps to fill AWES Teacher Application Form 2016
- Open our official web portal that is aps-csb.in.
- Find suitable link.
- Now open suitable link.
- Write all the correct details in empty spaces.
- Save roll number and confirmation number that will help you in downloading admit card.
- Take a print of filled application for further use.
- 17 August 2016 is starting date for filling online form
- Closing date for online form is 13 September 2016
- Availability of admit card for AWES teacher exam is on 15 September 2016
- 26 and 27 September 2016 is expected date of examination
- Result declaration will be on 15th December 2016
If you have any quarry on questions related Army Public School Recruitment 2016 than please inform as by writing comment on given below given comment box.